Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter pics

Here are some pictures from Easter. Click to enlarge and view the slideshow. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAN I MAKE PRETTY KIDS!

Anonymous said...

The highlight of Easter afternoon had to be John Evan and Emma finally making nice. My theory was maybe it was John Evan's haircut that made Emma give him the cold shoulder.
I told Emma he apparently wasn't going to cut that hair anytime soon, so she better just get used to it. And afterall, his name is WEBB like you! Boom! They made up~!

deLa said...

ugh! i missed them making up! i told her if she would give john evan a kiss on the cheek i would jump on the trampoline with her and she was not having it.

Anonymous said...

I have found your blog, yay! I'm so glad you have one. Did Paige harass you enough to where you finally caved in? She's tricky like that, Miz Paige! Good to see you on here. I, too, will be stalking you. My daily goal is to comment on blogs before Kim Hill does but since she wakes up at the crack of dawn everyday that will be hard.

Ginger said...

I didn't know you had a blog til today! I just enjoy reading Jason's comments on it! Trace couldn't care less about my blog!

John E. Webb said...

I must agree.. reading Jason's comments is the highlight of my day.. I was suprised that Emma talked to me or even made eye contact with me.. It was a total shocker. Though it made me happy, because she finially opened up to me.. I know im quite scary looking to some children, for example the little wilkes girl use to cry everytime she saw me. haha i must need a hair cut or something. But anyways, Ann Marie you and Jason have great kids, and i enjoy "chillin" with them... by the way Jason needs a blogspot!

deLa said...

i tagged you!!

come read and see what you have to do