The kids were out of school Monday and Tuesday so I too, took some much needed time off from work. Monday, Paige and I took the kids to the zoo. It was a beautiful day! We told them, "You better not act up or else they'll think you belong in the zoo and lock you up in a cage." It must have worked because they were just lovely all day. Here are some pics from our trip.
Saturday, we are having a Christmas Bazaar at church. Please come and enjoy the beautiful talents of those at CPC. The girls and I will have a booth (all items $8 or less). Here are a few pics of what we will be selling. The bazaar is open from 10 - 2 on Saturday in the church gym.




Living in a zoo,
Anne Marie
1 comment:
It was great that the kids were involved in raising funds. Kudos for a job well done.
Post a Comment