Last night we attended the Fall Festival at our church. It was alot of fun! The girls had a great time! Emma dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood, Macy was a 50's chic wearing a poodle skirt and McClain was a witch. They enjoyed the hay ride, moon walk, face painting, tattoos, putt putt and other games but they loved the cake walk! You should see the bag of cookies and cupcakes they won. Here are a few pictures I took when I wasn't playing pin the wort on the witch's nose. It was a night of good clean fun!
I must say, Ty (dressed as a women) gets my vote for best costume of the night. It takes great confidence AND legs to pull that one off!
Thankful that I wasn't in the dunking booth,
Anne Marie
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had a blast. The outdoor part was fun too. The kids were lined up all night to shoot the "Boo" and arrow. The girls were good at it too. Props to Thomas for getting in the dunking booth BUT... Scott Holmes in the dunking booth was the highlight of the evening. My highlight anyway!
It was a success and I saw many new faces wandering around the gym. Maybe they'll come again.
Where are the pictures?
Post a Comment