Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Wishes!


Happy Birthday to my dear husband, Jason! I thank God every night for blessing me with such a wonderful husband and terrific father to our girls. You are my rock! You are always there for me and I love you endlessly. Since you like lists, here is one in honor of you.....

Things I love about my husband -
1. I love your smile! It stole my heart many years ago on New Year's Eve.
2. I love hearing you sing. You singing to me at our wedding reception is a memory I will cherish forever.
3. I love your passion for music and how you pick out the harmony and bass line in every song.
4. I love your inner chef.
5. I love listening to you play guitar....what a turn on!
6. I love how you still tuck me in every night and give me the occassional back massage (ok, more than occassional).
7. I love riding the Vmax with you.
8. I love how careful you are on the Vmax!
9. I love how you yell at the TV when watching football.
10. I love your passion and excitement for Christ.
11. I love your pretty white teeth (goes with No. 1)
12. I love watching you with our girls.
13. I love how soft and smooth your feet are....I'm actually quite jealous.
14. I love how you take care of "all your girls".
15. I love your heart...so soft and genuine.
16. I love your devotion to our marriage.
17. I love how safe I feel in your arms.
18. I love how your hugs tower over me.
19. I love holding your hand in public or not.
20. I love you, Jason Webb! Happy Birthday, hunny bunny!!!


For always,
Anne Marie

2 comments:

heather said...

Awe!! What's a VMAX? I was just wondering. Happy birthday Jason.

j_webb said...

VMAX = A 1200cc beast of a motorcycle.
Thank you AM for the flattering list! ... I could have done without the wet willie. eeewww.